PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :Diamond wire coolant is a concentrated water soluble, non-foaming next generation coolant designed for diamond wire wafering operations on poly and monocrystalline silicon. Diamond wire coolant is the result of an extensive R&D development project using a state of the art diamond multi wire saw on 156 mm wafers. This unique formulation keeps the diamond wire free from swarf buildup, improving cut rate and wire life. This unique formulation is designed to operate in many instances without a chiller. Diamond wire coolant is compatible with continuous coolant recovery using a filter press and also mechanical candle-type filtration systems.
PRODUCT BENEFITS / FEATURES :
- Up to 3 times increase in filtration throughput versus competitors for efficient coolant recycling.
- High cloud point.
- Very low surface tension enables effective wetting & full penetration of coolant into cut interface.
- Excellent lubrication properties.
- Extends diamond wire life by reducing wear.
- Does not foam.
- Keeps diamond wire and machine workbox extremely clean.
- Can be used in recirculation systems.
- Promotes slow, soft settling of swarf, ideal for coolant recovery using mechanical filtration.
- RoHS compliant.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES :
|Density – (G/CC)||:||1.00 - 1.10|
|pH||:||9.40 – 9.80|
|Surface Tension (Neat, dynes/cm)||:||27.0 - 29.0|
|Surface Tension (2% dilution, dynes/cm)||:||33.0 – 37.0|
|Filtration Rate (2% dilution, L/m2h)||1000|
Typical properties do not constitute exact specifications.
Can be diluted with city water as low as 2%.
PACKING :55 U.S. gallon plastic drums, 275 U.S. gallon totes and 6 U.S. gallon U.N. approved plastic pails.
STORAGE :Maintain temperature between 5 - 35℃.